Calls for Contributions
Here you can find the calls for contributions to ICS 2016.
Call for Papers
ICS is the premier international forum for the presentation of research results in high-performance computing systems and supercomputing. In 2016, the conference will be held in the city where two continents meet, Istanbul, Turkey.
Papers are solicited on all aspects of research, development, implementation, use, and application of high-performance computing systems, including but not limited to the following:
- Computer architecture and hardware, including multicore, manycore and multiprocessor systems, accelerators, memory systems, on-chip and chip-to-chip interconnection networks, FPGA-based systems, heterogeneous systems, and storage architectures;
- Programming models for high-performance computing and supercomputing, including new paradigms, languages, debuggers and performance evaluation tools, as well as domain-specific language/programming support;
- Static and dynamic compilation support for high-performance computing including polyhedral models and auto-tuning tools;
- Runtime and system software support for high-performance computing as well as interface design between programming languages, compilers and system software;
- Power/energy management in high-performance computing, including measurement, distribution, and optimization aspects;
- Workload characterization and computationally-challenging scientific and commercial applications, particularly studies and experiences on large-scale systems;
- Big data analytics and cross-cutting issues between high-performance computing and database management systems;
- Parallel and distributed file system design, with an emphasis on systems targeting nonvolatile storage;
- Data structure and algorithm design for high-performance computing applications, and visualization systems;
- Experimental studies of real systems, including case studies to guide the design of future systems and solutions for efficiently scaling power, performance, reliability and sustainability.
The review process will include a rebuttal period, and the papers will be judged based on novelty, technical approach, qualitative/quantitative evaluation and reproducibility of the experimental results. The important dates are given below:
|Abstract submission:||January 15, 2016 AOE|
|Paper submission:||January 30 6:59am EST, 2016|
|Workshop/Tutorial proposals:||February 12, 2016 AOE|
|Workshop/Tutorial notification:||February 26, 2016 AOE|
|Author rebuttal/revision period:||March 4-12, 2016|
|Author notification:||March 21, 2016|
|Final papers:||April 17, 2016|
AOE (Anywhere on Earth) dates shown above mean the deadlines are at 11:59pm UTC -12:00 of the days. The above dates are tentative and subject to change.